i have the answers

The hardest part of starting school during the pandemic is balancing all the work, especially because I can't see the teacher in person.

The thing I enjoyed most about starting school during the pandemic is being able to wear whatever I want without anyone seeing me. I can also look however I want because some of my classes don't require the cameras to be on.

What I want to learn in this course is how to give more details while writing. What I want to get better at is to be a better writer overall and how to hook readers when reading my writings.

A habit I should definitely stop is procrastinating. This will definitely get in the way of my success, it's such a bad habit that I need to stop. I need more self-discipline as well.

The grade I expect to earn on the semester report card is an A. The lowest is an A-. I refuse to let myself get lower than an A in this course and I will definitely try to be on top of my work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's symbolic

les mis part 1 summary